This is not an accredited course. This is a Professional Institute Programme.
|| Junior Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
| Programme Type
||Institute Programme: Institute of Certified Bookkeepers: Single Module
| Partner Institute
||ICB - The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
| Award Type
||Statement of Competence
| Award Issued By
| Accredited By
||Your Unit Standard Certificates will be accredited by FASSET
| SAQA ID
| NQF Level
| Course Duration
| Entrance Criteria
- Grade 10
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age
- The ability to read and write in English
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
Please click on each subject title to see the topics covered.
An introduction to business, bookkeeping and accounting
Value Added Tax and source document
Recording cash transactions
Recording credit and sundry transactions
Individual accounts for debtors and creditors
The bank reconciliation process
Reconciling supplier statements
Assessment and Award
Once you have successfully completed the necessary assignments prescribed by College SA, you may apply to complete the examinations with the ICB. Upon successful completion of your one exam, ICB will certify you with a statement of competence.
In order to write exams with the ICB you will have to:
• Apply to the ICB and register with them to write their exams
• Submit a Portfolio of Evidence to the ICB on the day of your exams
College SA will help you every step of the way with this.
Upon successful completion of your exams, the ICB will certify you with a Statement of Competence showing the respective Unit Standards which you have completed and FASSET will award you with a Unit Standard Certificate for any Unit Standards that you successfully complete.
Your first assignment will be on Goal Setting, which will arrive with your Welcome Pack.
Find Out More
If you would like to find out more about the Junior Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping to Trial Balance, simply click on the button below, and we will call you back shortly [office hours].
You are also welcome to fill in this short form below if you would like us to assist you in any way.
| Study through College SA and enjoy these amazing benefits:
- Study from anywhere in South Africa.
- Flexible and easy-on-the-pocket payment options.
- We are the ONLY distance learning college to offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
- Have access to career-related information.
- Study material is delivered to YOU.
- Study material is included in your course fee.