We Miss you!
Do you want to study further? Is your financial situation preventing you from achieving your academic goals? We want to help you.
At College SA, we recognise the value of education, and how it can change your life. To help you get started with your studies, we are giving you the opportunity to apply for a College SA Bursary.
- If you Register for a Diploma course, you will receive a R1 000 Bursary Voucher
- If you Register for a Certificate course or an Advanced Certificate Course, you will receive a R500 Bursary Voucher;
- If you Register for a Short Course, you will receive R350 Bursary Voucher
Apply for your College SA Bursary today:
To apply for your College SA bursary, simply fill in the form below, and we’ll send your bursary details to you via e-mail:
Would you prefer to apply for your bursary over the phone?
You can apply for your bursary over the phone in three easy steps:
- Call College SA on 0800 21 23 22 (toll-free from a landline).
- Speak to a friendly Student Registrar – you will need to quote the following Bursary Registration Voucher Code:
- If you register for a Diploma course, your R1 000 Bursary Voucher Code is: SUR-CSA-R1000
- If you register for a Certificate course or an Advanced Certificate Course, your R500 Bursary Voucher Code is: SUR-CSA-R500
- If you register for a Short Course, your R350 Bursary Voucher Code is: SUR-CSA-R350
- Complete the registration process over the phone.
We look forward to hearing from you!